The Black Shark 4 Pro will satisfy your gaming needs and offer you a deeply extensive level of customizability. I love the click of the physical pop-up triggers and the 120W HyperCharge adds the cherry on top. As long as you can live with the mediocre cameras and the abysmal battery life, the Black Shark 4 Pro will serve you well.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Google Pixel 6, based on the final score data.
- We have physical buttons on both sides of the phone in order to contribute to a better gaming experience which gives a nice click feel when used.
- The company claims that this device will provide a better product experience for the majority of mobile game players.
- With the fan, the temperature was limited to 48°C on the Wild Life Stress Test benchmark from 3DMark.
- The 120W fast charging is great, but you don’t get the convenience of wireless charging.
- Red Magic 6 series starts at £509/US$599, while you’ll pay at least £799 (approx. US$1,100) for the
The Black Shark’s 144Hz screen also gets plenty bright — peaking at 1,300 nits — so you can comfortably use it outdoors. It’s no surprise, but if you’re worried, check out the Black Shark Magnetic Cooler. The Black Shark 4 Pro is hefty (220g), and thicker than the average smartphone.
- The latest duo to join the growing list comes in the form of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro.
- Black Shark has upgraded their liquid sandwich design cooling system, which it claims is 30% more effective at heat dissipation.
- Black Shark website.
- Prior to Pocket-lint he honed his video skills at PhoneDog, and wrote for 9to5Google.
At the front, we get a 20MP module for selfies and video calls. Lastly, connectivity options on the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and a 3.5mm https://lansinoh.my/discover-the-latest-enhancements-in-nokia-firmware/ audio jack. The top hardware also deserves an excellent operating system.
I’m firmly in the camp where I would LOVE to see more Xiaomi phones made available here in the U.S. Despite its “gaming focus” the Black Shark 4 is just the latest example of why. The phone offers an incredible value, along with solid cameras, near-flagship specs, and support for 120W fast charging. And that’s not even including the 144Hz AMOLED panel that is flat and looks fantastic. The first one, known as Constant temperature charging, adapts the charging power according to your usage pattern to preserve the health of the battery and avoid overheating. The second, Speed flash charging, allows you to recover all your battery life in 14 minutes by loading the watts without worrying about the health of your battery.